- Most puppies can be transported by the age of 9 weeks, some smaller puppies require more time.
- There are four different ways you can get your puppy. You can pick your puppy up here at our home. We understand because of logistics most of the time that is an unrealistic option therefore we have 3 different delivery options available.
- I have excellent ground transportation available. I make all the arrangements and the company contacts you prior to your puppies arrival. I have two different Puppy Delivery Service Companies, of which both have years of experience and customer satisfaction. I have used Air transportation for years successfully. I have 3 different air agencies available to use. They each one service a different major hub, Dallas, St. Louis, and Tulsa depending on your destination for the quickest delivery of your puppy. Your puppy will travel in a special cargo compartment within the aircraft. This compartment is both climate controlled and pressurized for your puppy's safety and comfort, and is on the same air circulation system as the cabin.
- Ground Shipping is $250
- Air Shipping is $450
- Hand Delivery is available the cost is $500 above my expenses (air fair , car rental, hotel). Your puppy flies with me in the cabin of the plane and I deliver your puppy to you.
- Shipping date is Monday, depending on your location you normal delivery date is Tuesday or Wednesday. Due to the nature of ground shipping there are several variables that can affect the arrival time. The transport company strives to get your puppy to you as safely and efficiently as possible. Variables such as weather, traffic, and mechanical problems can cause delays. If any of these variables occur during the delivery process the company will stay in communication with you, please be patient with them as their job is the health and care of your new puppy.